We’re here to help you start a lucrative fragrance manufacturing business with proven fragrances & minimal investment.
- Margins: 60% +
- Competitors: Few
- Additional Fees /Royalties: No
- Sales Area: No restrictions: You can sell to anyone, anywhere in the world
We believe this opportunity will change your life and change the way you think about fragrances and perfumes. If you’re like us, you always wanted to start your own business… but the idea of borrowing money from friends, family, or banks is just not appealing. However, with our offer, we will put you in the fragrance business regardless of your budget and show you there is hope out there and you can start a business on a tight budget.
First off, there is really never a great time to start a business. There are always a thousand reasons you can think of why it’s not a good time. I’m short on money, I don’t have time, I’m not a salesman, I have no clue. However, by purchasing these proven formulas, you’ve taken a step in the right direction and will save youself years of wasted time and effort.
I’ll leave you with one final thought.
I’m here to tell you, people who are not afraid to bet everything they have on themselves to help make a better life for them and their family will inevitably change the world, I’m a believer.
This offer also includes our Book: How to Manufacture Fragrances – Step by StepTM
- Innosol, Inc. – Company Overview
- Fragrance Offering: Which fragrances should you make first?
(formulas designed to give a big offering using the same raw materials)
- Where to buy chemicals? How much should you pay per lb?
- Need CAS# to ensure you are procuring the right chemical (don’t get this with demo formulas)
- Equipment Required
*Manufacturing Equipment – scales, drum dollies, bung wrenches, blending
*Testing Equipment – Ensure only quality chemicals are used.
*Samples Batch Storage *Quality Control Testing
- How to mix fragrances – Blending Guide – sample prep
- How to keep track of inventory: Inventory Management Spreadsheet
- Package Label Ship Invoice
We’re here to help you so please call us with any additional questions you may have at 281-859-4428.