The bottom line is that morally, legally, and to responsibly ensure product safety, your company needs to know all of the ingredients in all of your products. Yet, most have no idea what ingredients are in their fragrance oils.
If you do not, how can you possibly advertise that your products are safe? But where do you start? Fragrance Houses, like us, protect their formulas under trade secret laws. But wait…
Rather than keep our 30,000 fragrance & product formulas in a silo, we believe we should share our knowledge with the world so all manufacturers can produce safer products. We believe all manufacturers should have access to more eco-friendly, sustainable, ingredients and formulations. We’ve just introduced a way to efficiently offer the many benefits of being able to leverage the expertise of our team of perfumers & chemists. We call our system, Aroma-Tune®.
Innosol, Inc. over the course of 22 years, deformulated 30,000 of the world’s greatest personal care, pharma, and perfume formulas and we’re making this formulary available through Aroma-Tune. Innosol is the first fragrance manufacturer to license our trade secrets, intellectual property, and disclose production formulas to governments, research councils, and CPG R&D Firms.
The Solution: Aroma-Tune®
We put 30,000 global brand products under a scope and our users can see and study the actual fragrance formulas, listing all ingredients, including the safety of each ingredient among 400 metrics, and our database will show with certainty what chemicals are in the most trusted brands in the world.
AT teaches companies how fragrance oils are formulated. Shows all of the typical ingredients, uses, and lets each company decide for itself what ingredients (chemicals) to include or exclude. AT Provides 30,000 real fragrance production formulas to study or use in new product launches.
More advanced users use Aroma-Tune® to visually control ingredient attributes in real time – such as slice, replace, or optimize individual notes while seeing strength, duration, cost, ingredients, odors, and measure with accuracy how each change impacts the formula. Advanced metrics such as cohesive energy, molecular volume, Vapor-Pressure-Evaporation, and solubility are all at your fingertips.
The Data package:
- Over 30,000 Fragrance formulas with 100% data standardization, using ~1,000 ingredients.
- Over (450) data points per ingredient, per formula, including solubility & evaporation rates.
- Only (1) File to upload for a seamless Store & Sync into your system.
- Plus (+) 10 columns of aroma descriptions per ingredient, from 10 different perfumers.
- Plus our Accord Database: with over 250 proven “Hooks”.
How can our Fragrance & Flavor Formulas help your R&D Team?
- Study patterns of the best selling global perfumes, fragrances, CPG brands, personal care, etc. per geographic area.
- R&D Chemists now have access to formulas to study without the risk of releasing in-house formulations.
- In-House R&D can study techniques and see how perfumers create formulations to develop and widen their own skills.
- Learn industry trade secrets, Ex: 75% of all new CPG fragrances have similar DNA to the most popular perfumes.
- CPG’s, Empowering (Management, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, R&D, etc.) to control this commodity.
- Production formulas showing all ingredients & percentages in Best Selling American Perfumes & Brands.
- All users can learn from our production formulas and build upon them to create originals.