WHO ARE WE?￼￼￼
￼We are INNOSOL FRAGRANCES AND FLAVORS (INFRIN)
￼• INFRIN was established in 2002 to provide R&D services to the Fragrance & Flavor industry and we started out helping small companies that couldn’t afford to hire in-house support
- Over the years we’ve grown to provide proven fragrance formulas to “Fortune 500” companies as well. Our perfumers make us one of the top Fragrance R&D firms in the US, as they have experience with top firms including Giv., Firm., and IFF.
WANT TO SAVE MONEY ON FRAGRANCES TODAY & FOR THE NEXT 25, 50, 75+ YEARS?
- On January 1st , 2018 we officially started a new division that will allow us to share all of our formulas/recipes as well as our years of expertise with you and will put you in the fragrance business.
- We are putting our fragrance formulary with over 20,000 recipes up for sale. These proven recipes have been used for over 16 years throughout the world and in just about every industry with both civilian and military applications, with scents like Tide_type, Gain_type, Febreze_type, Tom Ford-Oud type, Chanel type, Calvin Klein type, Santal, etc.
- I’ll be happy to email you a list of all of our formulas – just call or send me a quick note.
IS IT ETHICAL TO SELL COMMERCIAL FRAGRANCE FORMULAS?
Once we’re hired to deformulate a fragrance, these formulations are specifically developed for your firm using a GCMS and our perfumers’ nose to perfect it. GCMS stand for Gas Chromatograpy /Mass Spectrometry a method of identification by separating perfume compounds into their individual chemical components and identifying them via Mass spec. It gives strong insight into a perfumes structure and helps to understand how it works for study or re-creation, but GC/MS only captures roughly 80% of the data required. Our perfumer steps in and recreates the other 20% which makes it similar to the original but realistically our own creation.
WHO DO WE CURRENTLY DO BUSINESS WITH?
- Established manufacturing companies that use fragrances in their products and want to save money.
- Candle companies
- Soap companies
- Personal care companies
- Industrial companies
- Private label manufacturers who want to save money and offer their own in house brand of fragrances.
- High volume fragrance purchasers.
- Large companies that require a method to test each batch of fragrance oil that arrives to ensure it’s strength, quality, and purity.
Entrepreneurs and young companies that want to get into the fragrance business without spending their entire startup capital on research & development.
ARE THESE FORMULAS REAL AND PROVEN TO WORK OR JUST DEMONSTRATION FORMULAS?
All of our formulas are REAL and you can actually make them today. They are NOT SAMPLE or DEMONSTRATION formulations. These are 100% real, industry proven formulas. We would also steer you away from using any DEMO formulas as they typically spec in high dollar raw materials and can contain chemicals that are IFRA prohibited. We know of companies that have spent $50,000 to deformulate 1 fragrance. You can purchase our formulas for a fraction of this amount.
WHY ARE YOU GIVING TRADE SECRETS AWAY?
We’re not giving any secrets away. Once you are in the business, you will learn all of the secrets, it’s just a matter of time and money. Deformulation only gets you 80% of the key components of the formula. You need a well-seasoned perfumer to perfect the remaining 20% of the fragrance which gets you close to the original without stepping on any patents or IP.
￼WHY ARE WE SELLING OUR FORMULAS?
We believe there are a lot of people, just like you, that would like to:
- Learn more about what’s in the fragrances they buy.
- Save money on all fragrance purchases
- Test fragrances upon arrival for strength & purity.
- Save a ton of money by manufacturing fragrances in house.
- Others may just want to start their own fragrance mfg. business.
- We are testing the market for a very limited time and will only be selling formulas until December 15th, to try and validate the market size and the overall profitability for this business unit.
- The key to making money in the fragrance business is to own the formulas… and to buy them now.
- It typically costs over $100K to start a fragrance business from scratch. We’re here to change that but, if you wait. by the time you decide you want to be in the fragrance business, it may already be too late, which is why you should buy a few formulas today.
￼TELL ME MORE, HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY BY BUYING INNOSOL’S RECIPES/FORMULAS.
- Owning the formula is key to making money in the fragrance business.
- Choose from any of our 20,000 formulas, for example, lets say you purchase our Bubble-Gum formula. The cost to manufacture 1 lb. of fragrance is about $1.00 per pound.
- This fragrance sells for $6.00 per pound.
- This means for every (1) pound of bubble gum fragrance oil you sell, you make $5.00.
- When you sell 100 pounds of fragrance, which is a typical transaction to a business, you pocket $500.00.
￼ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER?
- Looking for a proven business opportunity with products you can sell either (business to businesses) or directly to consumers at trade shows, home parties, etc. with proven products that have been sold around the world.
- Looking for a low-cost, high-profit business you can run out of your garage or a small shop?
- You have the flexibility to work full-time or part-time or just about anytime you want.
- There are no annual franchise fees, royalties, quotas, or limits. NADA.
- The Innosol Fragrance Business Program offers you the opportunity to be your own boss with a turnkey business solution.
￼HOW BIG IS THE FRAGRANCE MARKET? OVERVIEW?
- $40 Billion Dollar Fragrance Industry
- Dominated by 20 fragrance and flavor manufacturers, Apx.100 mfg. globally
- Few competitors
- 60% plus margins
- Many countries have no manufacturing presence – all fragrances are imported – huge opportunity
- Uses- Every part of our day to day life is dominated by fragrances and flavors.
From the time you rise in the morning: Your coffee is flavored, your soaps, clothes, hair products, shaving products are all fragranced, not to mention your cologne, perfume, candles, air fresheners,…. and now even our pets have their own fragrances- Till the time you go to sleep on your amazingly fresh smelling linens.
￼WHAT PRODUCTS USE FRAGRANCES IN THEM?
￼￼￼￼After Bath Cologne
Hand Soap (Liquid)
After Shave Lotions
Animal Glue Deodorants
Manure Mask (chicken/cattle)
Cold Wave Lotion
Toilet Water 5.0
Hair Preparations (Men)
Waterless Hand Cleanser
Hair Sprays (Aerosol)
Hand Soap (Bar)
￼WHY ARE YOU SELLING FRAGRANCE RECIPES?
We are actively seeking to expand Globally.
￼WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE GLOBAL FRAGRANCE MARKET (2012-2021)
- Currently at $40.8 Billion US Dollars üExpected to grow to 43.6 Billion by 2021
￼￼Why aren’t there more competitors in the market?
- Barriers to Entry:
- Hush-Hush Business
- Chemists charge $15,000 or more to de-formulate 1 fragrance.
- Creating fragrances and flavors is an art. Very few are good at it
- The only entry into this market has been to purchase an established fragrance and flavor manufacturer. The cost to do so in typically over $5,000,000.00
￼What sets us apart from our competition (continued)
TECHNOLOGY / QUALITY / PROFIT / SAVINGS
- Profit: You will make money. Typical fragrance margins are 60%.
- Competition: Very few competitors in this industry.
- Technology: 20,000 Industry proven recipes / created in-house / we own all formula rights
- Uses: our formulations can be used in all industries,
- Looking for a low-cost, high-profit business you can run out of your garage or a small shop?
- With the flexibility to work full-time or part-time?
- NO annual franchise fees, royalties, quotas, or limits!
- ￼Methods of operation & inventory control
- Bookkeeping, accounting and marketing
- Equipment and chemical layout
￼WHAT MARKETS CAN I SELL TO & FOR WHAT APPLICATIONS
Personal Care/Hair Care
Industrial / Janitorial
Industrial Cleaners/Solvents Impregnating plastics
Paints / Coatings
Oil & Gas
Gas Companies/Pipeline Drilling Fluid companies Drilling Rigs PortaCamps
Downhole – Additives
With Mud Surfactants
Car Wash Market
￼WHAT SEPARATES INNOSOL FROM ITS COMPETITORS – KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
Over 20,000 Proven Formulas, Quality Ingredients, Global Sales
We teach you all of the secrets of the industry.
Allows you to manufacture/sell locally or globally.
- Manufacturing Flexibility – 2 Manufacturing Options: You choose the best one for you!
- You blend the chemicals yourself or
- Use toll-blenders – No touching product on your side – just submit our formula to a toll blender anywhere in the world and they blend, label-using Innosol labels, and can ship direct to your facility using a blind bill of lading.
- Recurring Sales – Offers you a continuous revenue stream with recurring sales.
Steady flow of orders and continuous contact with key customers.
- Explosive growth in a commodity just about every mfg. must have.
- Easy capital entry,* low operational overhead,* and minimal employees to manage.
- Operate part-time or full-time. Use a toll-blender for manufacturing and have: No leases, no store fronts, no landlords.
- Profits per sale average $500.
- Customers call you! Internet, Home Shows, Facebook, Linked-In: we will give you tips on how to get customers. We have for over 17 years.
￼I’M NOT A CHEMIST – IS IT HARD TO RUN A FRAGRANCE BUSINESS – WHAT ARE THE BASICS
- You don’t have to be a PhD chemist to run this business!
- You can make >20,000 fragrances with our system, or just a handful. •No sizable inventory requirements
- You have the option to work out of your home
- Run this business by yourself, or with a few friends
- Operate part-time or full-time
- Global perspective with worldwide resources
I DON’T HAVE THE CHEMICALS TO BLEND UP THE FORMULATIONS. WHAT DO I DO?
All of our formulas list where to buy chemicals at the best price. We even list where to buy small quantities if you just want to do some testing first without investing in bulk chemicals.
CAN I ORDER SAMPLES OF THE COMPOUNDS IN YOUR FORMULARY?
Yes. But we only have a limited number of samples on hand. It is best for you to contact us to see if the sample you would like is available for shipment. We also charge for the sample, shipping, and handling.
I’ve been purchasing fragrances for over 20 years but know very little about what’s in them. I’ve heard it’s pretty simple to blend fragrances if you have the formulas, not to mention you can save a lot of money. Besides flying out to my facility, how can you teach me how to blend my own fragrances on site within my facility.
After you purchase your first few formulas from us, we can provide you with a “HOW TO” Book which teaches you just about everything you need to know about fragrances including how to blend you first batch of fragrances. Each of our formulas also advises which chemical to buy using the CAS #, where to buy the chemical, how much to pay for the chemical, what the chemical smells like, how much the total formulation costs.
CAN YOU CREATE A CUSTOM PERFUME/COLOGNE FOR ME OR MY COMPANY?
Yes, we have custom formulated many perfumes & colognes so please contact us today for more information.
I’D LIKE TO DUPLICATE CHANEL #5 & TOM FORD – OUD WOOD, CAN YOU DO THIS AND IF SO, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Yes, of course we will be happy to deformulate any fragrances for you. We will have our chemists analyze the sample which gets us about 80% of the key components, they we will have our perfumer consolidate the information and perfect the scent with his nose to ensure it is done right. It takes us about 2 weeks to provide you with a formula.
￼￼HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
With over 20,000 recipes in our formulary-We’re ready to help! Thank you!
Innosol, Inc. is the global leader in fragrance Research & Development.
Products sold in more than 30 countries worldwide.